Terms and Conditions
As Australia's most successful domestic ERP vendor, Pronto Software Limited, ("Pronto Software") offers you a wide range of content, communication tools, forums, and information about its products and services ("Materials") via this web site. These materials relate to our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application which includes business functionality covering Accounts, Sales Orders and Purchase Orders (SO and PO), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Warehouse Management (WMS), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Retail Point-of-Sale (POS), Facilities Management (FM), Manufacturing (MRP), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and other related functions.
- Limited Right to Use. This web site is owned and operated by Pronto Software. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this web site are the property of Pronto Software and are protected by the copyright laws of Australia and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. You may use, view, print and/or download one copy of the Materials from this web site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use within your organization, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No Materials published by Pronto Software on this web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Pronto Software. The use of any such Materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other similar laws.
- Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Pronto Software and Pronto Software is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Pronto Software reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Pronto Software may provide links from this web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. PRONTO SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY TERMS AS TO THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Pronto Software harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this web site.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRONTO SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY PRONTO SOFTWARE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF PRONTO SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Disclaimer. Pronto Software assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, or content of the Materials provided on this web site. You should not assume that the Materials on this web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- Customer Information. We have made every attempt to not disclose any confidential customer information in the SDR data. If we have inadvertently disclosed any of this information you agree not to disclose or use this information for any purpose. If you do find information in the website that you feel should not be public information, please advise us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicable Laws. The federal laws of Australia and the laws of the State of Victoria shall govern all matters relating to your access and use of this web site.